Fall In Love With Travel
Updated: Jan 20
It's not too late to find some great fall and holiday travel deals to Europe. Europe welcomed 17.7 million U.S. citizens in 2018 and saw a 10 percent rise in the first quarter of 2019 alone. European travel is on an upward trajectory fueled by a strong U.S. dollar and an upsurge in tourist infrastructure and hotel development. Demand for European vacations shows no sign of slowing anytime soon according to recent figures from the U.S. National travel and tourism office. Take 20% or more off your 2020 Europe travel when packaging and bundling with Premier or use our Europe smart fares for 30 to 50% off airfare.
Things to Do in Croatia
Croatia is precariously poised between the Balkans and central Europe. Spend your balmy days by sapphire waters in the shade of ancient walled towns with a rich cultural legacy. Complete with Venetian palaces, Napoleonic forts, Roman columns, Slavic churches, and Viennese mansions.
1. Wander through the historic city of Trogir
2. Visit the Old City of Dubrovnik
3. Dive the Aquaman Under Water Town Tour
4. Relax on One of the Beautiful Beaches
5. Kayak the Turquoise Waters of the Adriatic Sea
A La Carte Flights: from $1000 off Business, $200 off Economy
Things to Do in Amsterdam:
Amsterdam, the Netherlands’ capital, is known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow historic buildings with colorful facades. It is home to great museums like the rijksmuseum and the Anne Frank house. Visitors love the free spirited locals and the cafe culture.
1. Cruise Along Historic Canals
2. Visit the Van Gogh Museum
3. Have a Cocktail Experience in the House of Bols
4. Tour the Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium
5. Visit the Red Light District
A La Carte Flights: from $1500-2000 off Business, $300 off Premium Economy $100 off Economy