Updated: Mar 23
The Perfect Multi-City Journey
Japan, a timeless place where ancient traditions are fused with modern life!
Bundle your trip with a business class flight, luxury accommodations, airport & rail transfers, and private concierge service.
Tokyo Business Class from $1460
Multi-City Business Class from $2900
Things to Do in Tokyo:
The capital of Japan is a mixture of ultramodern neon-lit skyscrapers and traditional historic temples.
1. Dine at the Ramen Museum (come hungry)
2. Eat a White Japanese Strawberry
3. See the Cherry Blossoms (seasonal)
4. Witness A Sumo Wrestling Championship
Things to Do in Kyoto
Kyoto is famous for its Buddhist temples, imperial palaces, kaiseki dining and geisha dancers.
1. Wander through the Fushimi Inaritaisha Shrine
2. Take a night walk in Gion, Kyoto’s Geisha District
3. Attend a Tea Ceremony
4. Visit the Kinkakuji Temple
Things to Do in Osaka:
Osaka is known for its modern architecture, nightlife, hearty street food and its 16th-century castle.
1. Visit Osaka-Jo
2. Take a Sushi Making class
3. Indulge in street food
4. Visit Universal Studios Japan
#valueuponvalue #experienceindustry #corporateculture #businesstravel #corporatetravel #incentivetravel #presidentsclub #employeeengagement #milleninalmotivation #millennialtravel #attracttoptalent #expereincesofalifetime #incentiveprograms #toptraveltips #quicktips #incentivetravel #destinationasia #asiatravel